eek. "That was a very formidable front that we played agains | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Jul 12 '16, 10:29PM
ST. Jimmy Smith Jersey . LOUIS -- Patrik Berglund scored a power-play goal in overtime to lead the St. Louis Blues to a 3-2 win over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night. Berglund collected a rebound of Alex Pietrangelos blast that bounced off the glass behind the Dallas net. Berglunds first goal gave the Blues their second win over the Stars this preseason. Pietrangelo tied the game at 2-2 on a power-play goal with 4:41 left in regulation. Jamie Benn and Alex Chiasson scored for Dallas, which had won two straight. It was Benns second of the preseason. The Blues tied the game at 1-1 with 11:30 remaining in the second on Jaden Schwartzs goal. His score ended Dallas goalie Kari Lehtonens shutout streak at 59:30. Lehtonen stopped 33 shots. Jake Allen made 22 saves for the Blues. Steve Smith Sr Ravens Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Nick Boyle Ravens Jersey . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. http:///...lacco-ravens-jersey/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Manny Ramirez is in the Denver Broncos long-term plans, less than a week after making his first career start at centre. The Broncos announced Wednesday night they had signed Ramirez to a two-year contract extension through 2015. The seventh-year pro played in a career-best 15 games last season, including 11 starts at right guard before sliding over to centre this off-season when J.D. Walton had a setback in his recovery from ankle surgery. Dan Koppen, last years starter, blew out a knee when training camp began and Ramirez fended off challenges from Ryan Lilja and Steve Vallos. Longtime guard Chris Kuper, coming back from a second surgery on his left ankle, which was broken in the 2011 season finale, also tried his hand at centre this summer, but he hasnt snapped the ball in a game since his junior year at North Dakota in 2004. Jeremy Zuttah Jersey. Coach John Fox on Monday praised Ramirezs play in Denvers 49-27 win over Baltimore last week in which Peyton Manning threw an NFL record-tying seven touchdown passes. "As Ive said many times, I dont know if people believed me, but Manny Ramirez is our starting centre and he was since last off-season. I thought he performed well," Fox said earlier this week. "That was a very formidable front that we played against. I havent seen everybody, but theyre in the top-5 in the league. Theyve got more than one deep. I thought, all-in-all, was it perfect? No. But for a first outing, I thought our offensive line matched up very well." Cheap JerseysWholesale Jerseys Wholesale JerseysCheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys' ' '