n," Schwartz said. .. WR Calvin," Schwartz said. .. WR Calvin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Jul 12 '16, 03:45AM
MILAN, Italy -- Juventus drew 1-1 at bitter rival Inter Milan in their first Serie A clash at an electric San Siro on Saturday, while Napoli moved atop of the table with a 2-0 home win over Atalanta. Germain Ifedi Seahawks Jersey . A dramatic finale at Torino saw AC Milan come from behind to draw 2-2 thanks to two very late goals, including another Mario Balotelli penalty. Mauro Icardi scored his first goal for Inter to put the hosts ahead in a fixture known as Italys derby. However, Arturo Vidal levelled almost instantly for Juventus -- as Inter conceded its first goal this season. "The match confirmed today that Inter can target the top of the table this season, and that Juventus is a team which is very tough to beat," Juventus coach Antonio Conte said after his 100th match in charge. "I saw my team play very well in a difficult stadium against a side that can compete in everything right to the end, seeing as they dont have European commitments. "What I liked best was the effort and desire to do well." Inter coach Walter Mazzarri was also pleased how his side reacted to the pressure. "I saw positive responses, which is a reason to be proud," Mazzari said. "Some of the lads felt the situation too much at the beginning, faced with the top team, in a full stadium ... "Are we a title-winning team? You only need two bad matches and everything changes. Its not time to make those judgments now." Inter took the lead in the 73rd when Ricky Alvarez robbed Giorgio Chiellini and burst forward before putting in a through ball for substitute Icardi to run onto and smash home -- sending most of the 83,000 crowd into a frenzy. Icardi scored three goals against Juventus for Sampdoria last season. However, Vidal levelled 80 seconds later, catching the Inter defence napping as he drilled Kwadwo Asamoahs cross into the bottom right corner. Juventus almost took the lead moments later but Carlos Tevez fired just past the right upright. In Naples, Napolis new signings were again on target to help the team maintain its 100 per cent record after three games. Gonzalo Higuain scored his second goal in as many games since his moved from Real Madrid, to give the home side a 71st-minute lead and Jose Callejon, who also joined from Madrid, scored his third goal for his new club 10 minutes later. Former Napoli midfielder Luca Cigarini was sent off in the 74th for a second booking for a bad tackle on Callejon. At Torino, all eyes were on Kaka in his first game for Milan since 2009 after returning from Real Madrid. The Brazilian wore the captains armband for part of his debut after Riccardo Montolivo was forced off injured. Milan appeared to be heading for its second defeat of the fledgling season after goals from Danilo DAmbrosio and Alessio Cerci before the game changed with a somewhat fortunate goal for the visitors three minutes from time. Torino goalkeeper Daniele Padelli punched the ball clear and Sulley Muntari scuffed his shot but the ball took a deflection and rolled into the bottom left corner. Torino thought the goal had been disallowed because Balotelli appeared to be offside and confusion reigned before it was awarded to much protest from the home players. Matters grew worse for Torino in stoppage time when Milan was awarded a penalty after Giovanni Pasquale tripped Andrea Poli. Balotelli, who has never missed a penalty in his career, stepped up to convert his 26th spot kick and snatch a point with the last kick of the game. "Four minutes from the end wed lost this, but the lads did well to believe," Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri said. "Torino played well, caused us a lot of problems and we left ourselves too open to their counterattacks. "We have changed some things in our system, so it takes time to rediscover our balance. At the moment we are too soft in defence -- by which I mean the whole team is not effective enough when defending. Its not good enough." Chris Clemons Jersey . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Russell Wilson Seahawks Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http:///...eed-seahawks-jersey/ . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. DETROIT -- Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing substances. The 25-year-old Lewis is in his second season after being drafted in the seventh round in 2012. He has played 25 games for Detroit, with no starts, and his contributions have been mostly on special teams. Lewis is eligible to return Dec. 30, one day after Detroits regular-season finale against Minnesota. "All NFL players know they are responsible for their actions, and they also know there are consequences when their actions are not consistent with league policy," Lions general manager Martin Mayhew said. "While we are disappointed that Travis violated league policy and will miss the next four games, we expect that Travis will learn from this experience and not repeat it." In a statement released by the team, Lewis apologized to his coaches, teammates, fans and team. "I have let my team down and theres nothing worse than that," he said. "I will not make the same mistake again. I look forward to returning to the team after I serve my suspension." To fill the roster spot, the Lions signed linebacker Julian Stanford. He played for the Jacksonville Jaguars last season. The Lions are 7-5 and have what is in effect a two-game lead in the NFC North after beating Green Bay 40-10 on Thanksgiving and the Chicago Bears lost to Minnesota over the weekend. They will face the Eagles, also 7-5, on Sunday. "Were really not trying to look too far into the future. Our destiny is on Sunday," wide receiver Nate Burleson said Tuesday. "Whats most important is getting ready for a good Philadelphia team because theyre playing on a high level." Detroits win over Green Bay came after two losses, at Pittsburgh and against Tampa Bay at home. "I dont think wwe necessarily started looking ahead but in the flow of those games," Burleson said. Marshawn Lynch Jersey. "We kind of lost our focus and fire to finish." Detroit turned the ball over five times in the 24-21 loss to Tampa Bay on Nov. 24, and even in their win over the Packers last Thursday, the Lions had four more turnovers. "On the offensive side of the football, we just need to take better care of the football," quarterback Matthew Stafford. "If we can eliminate that, I feel real good about where we are." Coach Jim Schwartz said his team needs to take better care of the ball, but turnovers are a byproduct of his teams offence. "Part of that (turnovers) is being aggressive and pushing the ball down the field," he said. "There is some risk/reward in pushing the ball down the field. Some things we can do better in preventing turnovers." Philadelphia quarterback Nick Foles has thrown 19 touchdown passes without an interception since taking over as the starter. "Hes been a good decision type guy. Not making mistakes and keeping his team in the game," Lions safety Glover Quin said. Schwartz said that despite Foles numbers the key to slowing down the Philadelphia offence will be limiting its running game, particularly running back LeSean McCoy. NOTES: Lions veteran kicker David Akers has struggled at times this season and missed a short field goal against Green Bay on Thursday. The team invited some kickers in for a workout on Tuesday after practice but Schwartz said that had nothing to do with Akers. "Were just trying to be proactive and be ready for anything that might happen," Schwartz said. .. WR Calvin Johnson and S Louis Delmas didnt practice on Tuesday ... The Lions signed CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah to the teams practice squad. Owusu-Ansah played at Indiana (Pa.) in college. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '