d we are both happy. I am an attacker and I like to play behind the strikers. "I d | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Jul 4 '16, 07:00AM
GUELPH, Ont. Cheap Air Max 90 Womens Grey . -- Scott Kosmachuk scored three times and added an assist and Hunter Garlent had four assists as the Guelph Storm crushed the visiting Peterborough Petes 9-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League play. Pius Suter had two goals for the Storm (16-3-2), who are 11-0-2 in their last 13 outings, while Steven Trojanovic, Adam Craievich, Brock McGinn and Zack Mitchell scored the others. Michael Clarke, Nick Ritchie, Josh Maguire and Anthony Stefano had a goal apiece for the Petes (8-11-3), who are winless in their last four games. Justin Nichols made 31 saves for Guelph. Andrew DAgostini started in net for Peterborough but was pulled after allowing six goals on 23 shots. Michael Giugovaz replaced DAgostini and stopped 20-of-23 shots in 36 minutes of relief. The Storm went 2 for 6 on the power play while the Petes failed to score on five chances with the man advantage. --- OTTERS 3 GREYHOUNDS 0 ERIE, Pa. -- Devin Williams made 18 saves as the Otters blanked Sault Ste. Marie for their fourth straight victory. Dylan Strome had a goal and an assist for Erie (17-3-1) while Patrick Murphy and Dane Fox each scored once. Matt Murray made 31 stops for the Greyhounds (16-3-2), who had their five-game win streak snapped. Erie went 1 for 3 on the power play while Sault Ste. Marie failed to score on five chances with the man advantage. --- KNIGHTS 4 FRONTENACS 2 KINGSTON, Ont. -- Josh Anderson scored twice as London doubled up the Frontenacs. Christian Dvorak and Chris Tierney also scored for the Knights (14-5-2), who are 6-0-1 in their last seven games. Robert Polesello and Henri Ikonen scored for Kingston (10-8-3), which is winless in three contests. Anthony Stolarz made 28 saves for London as Matt Mahalak stopped 30 shots for the Frontenacs. --- WHALERS 2 STEELHEADS 1 (SO) PLYMOUTH, Mich. -- Yannick Rathgeb scored the shootout winner as the Whalers came back to defeat Mississauga. Josh Wesley forced overtime for Plymouth (9-12-1) when he scored at 17:16 of the third period. Steelheads (12-9-2) forward Dylan Smoskowitz opened the scoring with a power-play goal at 5:21 of the second period. Alex Nedeljkovic made 30 saves for the Whalers as Mississaugas Dawson Carty turned away 31 shots in defeat. --- STING 5 SPIRIT 3 SARNIA, Ont. -- Taylor Dupuis made 43 saves and Nikolay Goldobin had two goals and an assist as the Sting toppled Saginaw. Nickolas Latta, Bryan Moore and Daniel Nikandrov also scored for Sarnia (7-14-1) while Anthony DeAngelo chipped in with three assists. Andrey Alexeev, Eric Locke and Cody Payne supplied the scoring for the Spirit (11-8-2), who had their three-game win streak halted. Saginaws Jake Paterson stopped 39 shots in a losing cause. --- RANGERS 2 ATTACK 1 (SO) KITCHENER, Ont. -- Radek Faksa and Darby Llewellyn both scored in the shootout as the Rangers slipped past Owen Sound. Matia Marcantuoni scored in regulation for Kitchener (6-12-1), which has just two wins in its last 10 contests. Brett Hargrave scored for the Attack (10-9-4). Jordan DeKort made 20 saves for the Rangers while Owen Sounds Jack Flinn stopped 26 shots in defeat. --- BATTALION 3 WOLVES 1 SUDBURY, Ont. -- Vincent Praplan scored his first-career hat trick as North Bay defeated the Wolves. Matt MacLeod and Mike Amadio tacked on two assists apiece for the Battalion (11-11-1). Craig Duininck scored the lone goal for Sudbury (8-8-6), which has dropped three games in a row. Jake Smith made 30 saves for North Bay. Franky Palazzese turned away 35-of-37 shots for the Wolves. --- GENERALS 3 67S 2 (OT) OTTAWA -- Michael Dal Colle scored 3:50 into extra time as Oshawa dealt the 67s their fifth loss in as many games. Bradley Latour and Scott Laughton also scored for the Generals (17-4-1), who have won three straight contests, and Dal Colle added an assist for a two-point outing. Joseph Blandisi and Nevin Guy scored for the 67s (7-12-2). Oshawas Daniel Altshuller made 31 saves for the win as Ottawas Philippe Trudeau stopped 43 shots in a losing cause. Cheap Air Max 90 Mens Sale . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Air Max 90 Floral Uk . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.airmax90blacksale.uk/air-max-90-kpu.html . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1.MILAN -- The highlight of this weekends Serie A matches is undoubtedly Inter Milans visit to Juventus in what is sure to be a heated derby dItalia match. There is also the Genoa derby on Sunday, while second-place Roma hosts Parma looking to take advantage of any more slip-ups from Juventus. Here are five things to know about the Italian league ahead of this weekends matches: LLORENTE ON SONGThe last time Juventus hosted Inter Milan the visitors ended the Bianconeris impressive streak of 49 games unbeaten with a 3-1 victory. Inter cannot stop Juventus pursuit of a record this time after the two-time defending Serie A champion was held to a 1-1 draw at Lazio last weekend, ending its run of consecutive wins at 12 — five short of Inters record. Fernando Llorente scored his fifth goal in six matches last week as he continues to impress following a difficult start to the season after his transfer from Athletic Bilbao. "At first it was a new way of working for me and I needed a bit of time," Llorente said. "But slowly, slowly you get used to it, improve and get on the same wavelength as your teammates. "It was an important change for me, leaving my home country and coming to a new city and new environment. ... Now, however, Im enjoying one of the best moments of my career." DERBY DITALIA SPICEMatches between Juventus and Inter Milan are known as the derby dItalia — Italys derby — and are normally a heated affair. However, there will be extra spice to this weekends match after the collapse of a swap deal involving Inters Fredy Guarin and Juventus Mirko Vucinic. Everything had been agreed between the two clubs and Vucinic had cleared his locker and bid his teammates farewell before Inter president Erick Thohir pulled the plug on the deal at the last minute. Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta launched an angry tirade at Inters "lack of respect" following the decision and it has left the Milan club looking shambolic in its transfer dealings. FREE-SCORING ROMASecond-place Roma will be hoping to close the gap on Juventus still further thiss weekend when it hosts Parma on Sunday. Air Max 90 Leather Black. Roma beat Hellas Verona 3-1 last weekend to move six points behind Antonio Contes side. The capital side has been in impressive form of late, scoring 10 goals and conceded just one in winning its past three league matches, and also knocked Juventus out of the Italian Cup. "Is the title race re-opened? I hope so," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "Juve isnt unbeatable but its a very strong team as it already has 56 points from 21 games. Their points tally so far is incredible. "It doesnt just depend on us: well do what we have to do, and if they start to slip up we have to be ready to start cutting back the deficit." TWO-HORSE RACE?Napoli lost more ground in the title race as it looks increasingly like being a two-horse battle for the scudetto. Rafa Benitezs team was held to a 1-1 draw at home by relegation-threatened Chievo Verona. It was Napolis second successive draw and left it 12 points behind Juventus and six behind Roma. However, it knocked out holder Lazio in the Italian Cup on Wednesday to progress to the semifinals and it is also in the Europa League, after being eliminated from the Champions League. "We have been involved in Europe and will be again, but we have a talented roster and we will try to do our best on all three fronts," Benitez said. Napoli visits Atalanta on Sunday. NEW-LOOK MILANAC Milan has been busy this January as it attempts to turn its season around. Clarence Seedorf has won his first two league matches in charge after replacing Massimiliano Allegri, while the club has also been active in the transfer market, with Adel Taarabt set to join fellow new signings Keisuke Honda, Adil Rami and Michael Essien. "I am honoured to be able to play at the best club in the world," Taarabt said. "I spoke with Seedorf and we are both happy. I am an attacker and I like to play behind the strikers. "I do not know (Mario) Balotelli personally, but I know very well who he is and I am pleased to be able to play with him." Milan hosts Torino on Saturday. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '