rtunities on the greens. "Tomorrow, Id | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Jul 1 '16, 12:40AM
The Anaheim Ducks will go the entire 2013-14 season without defenceman Sheldon Souray, after the defenceman underwent season-ending wrist surgery on Friday. Yannick Carrasco Atletico Madrid Jersey . The 37-year-old Souray had not suited up for a single game for the Ducks this season after scoring seven goals and 10 assists in 44 with Anaheim in the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season. "This is a difficult situation for Sheldon and a tough loss for the team. Sheldon has been in pain for quite some time," Ducks general manager Bob Murray said. "This surgery was his best course of action in order to alleviate pain and discomfort, and regain full mobility in his wrist. Sheldons long-term health is the most important issue right now, and we support his difficult decision to have this surgery." He has one year remaining beyond this season on a three-year contract he signed with the ducks prior to the 2012-13 season worth an average annual value of $3.667 million. In 758 career NHL games with the Ducks, New Jersey Devils, Montreal Canadiens, Edomonton Oilers and Dallas Stars the Elk Point, Alberta native has scored 109 goals and 191 assists. He was originally selected in the third round (71st overall) of the 1994 NHL Entry Draft by the New Jersey Devils. Mateo Kovacic Real Madrid Jersey . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Iker Casillas Real Madrid Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http:///...Kiko-Casilla-Jersey/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5.GOLD COAST, Australia -- Adam Scott shot an even-par 71 on Saturday and extended his lead to three strokes at the Australian PGA going into Sundays final round at a wind-swept Royal Pines. Scott, playing the first of four consecutive tournaments in Australia and for the first time since his U.S. Masters triumph in April, had a three-round total of 10-under 203. He led by two shots after the second round. Hell play in Sundays final group with American Rickie Fowler, who also shot 71 and was tied for second with Australian David McKenzie, who shot 72. Australian Marc Leishman shot 68 and was in a group of five tied for sixth, five strokes behind Scott. "It was a grind for everyone, "Scott said. "I didnt see too many good scores out there." He bogeyed the par-4 seventh and eighth holes before making birdie on the par-5 12th and 15th holes. &quuot;I just tried to play a little better on the back nine, and took advantage of the par-5s," he said. Danilo Jersey. "Later in the day when the wind picks up, its a bit of a luck of the draw coming into the greens low and at slow speed." He felt fortunate to increase his lead in such tough conditions. "Ive improved my spot just slightly," Scott said. "I would have taken that score at this stage of the tournament." Fowler was wayward with some of his tee shots, which cost him when it came to birdie opportunities on the greens. "Tomorrow, Id like to play on the fairways a little bit more," he said. "I havent been able to get the balls as close as Id like. "If the breeze stays up, it will be tough. The fairways arent too generous. But Im looking forward to play with Adam, hes a great guy and fun to play with." Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '