flooring industry to explore new directions of differentiation. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Jun 19 '16, 07:13PM

As the saying goes: "I have no people, I have fine, fine people I inexpensive and honest people I have not." In the market economy environment, companies use the advantages of differentiated products to seize market opportunities; use technical differences expand business advantage; with differentiated market economy concept, another way to promote business development and growth. Today's flooring industry after nearly three decades of development,[url=http://choosenewdeck.com/new-deck/1862.html]cost of composite decking tiles[/url]

from a development point of view the track just gone through this cycle of the above, the market gradually saturated. At this time, far-sighted enterprises should be the spirit of "honest people I have not," the spirit, to abandon the traditional mode, with the difference that the development of ideas, out of a "I have no people," the new road. To this end, 

China Network reporter deep floor flooring industry several well-known companies as well as the surrounding Meikailong Changsha, Xiyingmen Van city, the House had other supermarkets, listening to people in the industry on new initiatives in the development of differentiated from flooring business development, [url=http://woodplasticflooring.com/solutions/5639.html]balcony waterproofing decking[/url]marketing channels and product development differentiation angles, flooring industry to explore new directions of differentiation. Enterprise development Differentiation - big home, cross-border into the mainstream, a business development direction like a ship's leader, only the direction of the leading decision is right, they are not to the subsequent development of the rocks. In my understanding, the current flooring industry in the general direction of the development of very significant difference out of no more than two. Power Dekor big home strategy conference, one of a large home, extend the product line, get involved in a wardrobe cabinet, doors and other home industry, such as Power Dekor, nature, home, living at home floor, the abundance flooring and other industries well-known brands.

Both cross-border development, and to other factors such as capital markets, overall decoration, the Internet and other industries in transition, such as SITA floor, Del home, bunny floor, Bell floor, Lin Wood, and so on. And from the floor that many enterprises to actively submit IPO plans to develop electricity supplier, [url=http://outdoorwpcfloors.com/wpc-floors/14461.html]wood walling board materials[/url]integrating online and offline resources and other measures can also be seen, and now some domestic furniture, building materials online shopping mall behind the shadow of the floor there is a lot of enterprises. Enterprise product development differentiation - environmental protection and functional two-pronged approach, the differences in the process of enterprise development in the floor, after determining the general direction, but also the need for product differentiation research. Visited various supermarkets in Changsha, I asked and flooring store shopping guide, most of the words most important feature of their products where the answer is to appear "in addition to aldehyde" "aldehyde net" "zero formaldehyde" and so on. Such as Bechtel floor aldehyde-free "core" era, the World Friends "net aldehyde E0" floor, breathing nature benefit "in addition to formaldehyde" floor, the abundance of "whole house except aldehyde" healthy floors.

From this point of view, [url=http://timberoutdoordeck.com/wholesale-deck/940.html]plastic pergola parts[/url]

the floor can no longer be a simple floor covering material, which can be integrated into more elements and technology, in addition to more features to consumers outside of the home improvement, perhaps the flooring product differentiation one of the main direction.