Its an excellent game | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Jul 13 '16, 11:03PM
After that, Unbalanced Faction because how a game allow players to alter faction easily as though changing shoes.
Aion offers many flaws, but 1 thing I am certain is that, it's great Faction/Race well balanced.
Buy Riders of Icarus Gold
#2 Cross-Server Celebration: Can't kick leechers from party. after a few months playing this online game and personal connection with how often We encountered these leechers within cross-server party, I'm sure everyone non-leechers has lots of stories to inform also.
Purposely Leech -- 100% AFK -- knowing no1 may kick him/her from party and cannot do anything about this - entered dungeon and stand there.

Intentionally Falling behind -- 30% AFK -- somehow, this man is behind, always the final to move, and through the time guy allow it to be to the celebration; the boss currently killed or nearly killed.

Technical Problems -- 50% AFK - leechers ensuring getting through azure portal for products bidding, but informing the group he/she offers problem/bug/stuck/whatever the ****.

Its an excellent game, lots associated with new aspects, excellent potentials, I waited with this game for many years. Those 2 things are extremely important and really basic. Faction may be the drive for much more AP, Cross-server is actually where you proceed get these supplies & bns precious metal for AP. Please do something positive about it.
- Observe more at: https://www.oforu.com/