Sanchez, the tea Sanchez, the tea | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Jul 12 '16, 10:28PM
A worker at the bobsleigh venue at the Sochi Olympics has been injured during track maintenance between training runs. Adidas Ultra Boost Baratas . The worker was one of three sent on to the track at the Sanki Sliding Centre to repair a light. The workers had not yet left the track before a forerunner sled, which is manned, was sent down it to check track conditions before the next round of training runs. Two of the workers were able to get out of the way; the third was hit. He has been airlifted off the Alpika-Service Mountain, where the sliding centre is located. An update on his condition has not been made available. Adidas Ultra Boost Blancas Hombre . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Adidas Superstar 2 Mujer Baratas . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.adidas-zapatillas.es/adidas-nmd.html . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice.NEW YORK -- Mark Sanchez has his sights set on returning to the field this season -- as the New York Jets starting quarterback. Well, at least in a few months. Sanchez was placed on short-term injured reserve Saturday, meaning he will not be able to play for the next eight weeks while he recovers from an injured right shoulder. "As far as making a decision thats best for the team and best for my medical health, were all on the same page," Sanchez said during a conference call. "Ill come back, hopefully, in eight weeks and be ready to play." Sanchez injured his right shoulder after replacing rookie Geno Smith in the fourth quarter of the teams third preseason game against the Giants. He has opted to try to rehabilitate the injury rather than have season-ending surgery. Sanchez acknowledged that surgery is a possibility, but doctors are encouraged by his rehab so far. Some fans and media have suggested that Sanchez should have the surgery immediately, since it seems inevitable that he will need to do so. But the quarterback called those opinions "laughable" since thats not what the doctors have told him. "Theyve said, Hey, youre doing the right thing," Sanchez said. "So, unless everybody is lying and everybody has it out to get me, I think were OK." The exact nature of the injury has not been revealed by either Sanchez or the team, but some published reports say it is a partially torn labrum. Sanchez has been throwing passes left-handed during practices and was doing the same Thursday night before the teams 13-10 loss to New England. General manager John Idzik pointed out that Sanchez had a similar injury to his right shoulder in 2010, and didnt miss any time. Thats why the team took an initial "day-to-day" approach before making this decision. Sanchez was examined by the team doctors, Dr. James Andrews and consulted with several others in the last week. "After weighing all those, the consensus was that this was the proper thing to do," Idzik said. By placing him on the IR-designated for return, Sanchez must miss the next six weeks of practice but can rehab with the team at the Jets facility and take part in team meetings. He wont be able to play until after the Jets 10th game. The earliest Sanchez could be back is Nov. 17 at Buffalo, following the Jets bye week. "Im going to do everything I can to play and compete, like I always have," Sancchez said when asked if he feels hes entitled to being the starter when he returns. Adidas Zx Flux Baratas. . "And, I expect to play. Thats just the way I am. "Im expecting to be the starter. I always have been." Teams can place only one player on short-term IR per season. On Friday, coach Rex Ryan said it was very possible that Sanchez could be back. "If we didnt think itd be realistic that Mark would get on the field, then he would be put on IR," Ryan said Friday. "And thats not the case." Smith has started the Jets first two games and it appears will continue to be under centre while Sanchez is sidelined. Matt Simms and Brady Quinn are the other quarterbacks on the roster. Idzik maintained his stance that the team looks only at the upcoming game, so he would not commit to Smith as the starting quarterback for the rest of the season. Sanchez appeared to have an edge in the tightly contested quarterback competition this summer after Smith struggled with three interceptions in the preseason game against the Giants. But, Ryan put Sanchez into the game in the fourth quarter of that game, and the quarterback took a crunching hit to his shoulder from Marvin Austin. Ryan has been heavily criticized for that decision, but Sanchez has never publicly criticized the coach. "My personal opinion, and I dont know if anyone else agrees with me, but I dont think you heal right if you hold grudges," Sanchez said. "That negative stuff doesnt help." Ryan has insisted that despite assumptions, Sanchez had not won the quarterback competition at that point. In fact, the coach has never announced a winner for the job. Sanchez, however, said in an interview with NFL Network on Thursday that he felt he undoubtedly won the competition. He reiterated Saturday that he always believes he should be the starter. The injury has clouded Sanchezs future with the team, especially with the struggles he had the last two seasons with an NFL-leading 52 turnovers. But while Idzik wouldnt commit to Sanchez being on the team beyond this season, he said the quarterback is "unequivocally a very important part of this team." Sanchez, the teams first-round pick in 2009, said has no plans to play anywhere but in New York. "Absolutely, Im a Jet," he said. "Ive been a Jet since Day 1, and I dont plan on doing anything else. Im focused on this rehab and getting ready to play." Cheap JerseysWholesale Jerseys Wholesale JerseysCheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys' ' '