federations sport director, Hans Pum, sai | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Jul 12 '16, 10:28PM
NEW YORK, N. Adama Traore Jersey .Y. - Chicago right wing Patrick Kane has earned the NHLs first star of the month honours after leading the Blackhawks to 12 wins in 15 games in November. Pittsburgh Penguins centre Evgeni Malkin is the second star, while Minnesota Wild goaltender Josh Harding was named the third star. Kane scored nine goals — including four game-winners — to rank second in the league, and helped the Blackhawks (2--4-4, 44 points) move into first in the NHL standings. He recorded at least a point in 13 of 15 games, and posted a career-long, 12-game point streak from Nov. 3-27. Malkin led all players with 21 assists and 25 points, including a league-leading nine power-play assists and 10 power-play points, as the Penguins went 9-5-1 to remain atop the Metropolitan Division (18-9-1, 37 points). Harding posted an 8-2-2 record with a 1.88 goals-against average, .926 save percentage and one shutout in helping the Wild go 9-4-2 and move into the first Wild Card spot in the Western Conference (16-8-5, 37 points). He recorded his second shutout of the season (19 saves) in a 4-0 victory over New Jersey on Nov. 3 and allowed two or fewer goals in nine of 12 appearances. Angelo Henriquez Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Charles Aranguiz Chile Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.soccerauthentic.com/fc-barcelona-jordi-alba-jersey/ . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory.SCHLADMING, Austria -- Hannes Reichelt has been ruled out of the Olympics because of a back injury, leaving the Austrian Alpine speed team without its main medal hope in Sochi. The Austrian ski federation said Monday that Reichelt had to undergo surgery in a sanatorium in Innsbruck for a herniated disk, only two days after winning a World Cup downhill in Kitzbuehel, and therefore has to end his season prematurely. "I am glad I had my back checked today because the consequences (of skiing on) could have been bad for me," said Reichelt, who became the first Austrian in eight years to win the classic Kitzbuehel race. "The X-ray speaks for itself and surgery is unavoidable," Reichelt said. "Health comes in first place and I want to keep doing sports after my career. Unfortunately my Olympic dream is in shatters." Reichelt had been complaining about persistent back problems for weeks. They almost prevented him from starting in Saturdays race but he took medicines to ease the pain. Austria mens head coach Mathias Berthold called Reichelts absence in Sochi "a massive blow to all of us." The Austrian mens ski team failed to win any medal at the Vancouver Olympics in 2010. For the technical races in Sochi, overall World Cup champion Marcel Hirscheer is a strong favourite, but Austrias hopes for the downhill and the super-G were mainly with Reichelt. Jose Pedro Fuenzalida Jersey. He is the only Austrian skier to win a downhill in the past two seasons. "I feel extremely sorry for Hannes. He misses out on the most important race of the season," said Berthold, who was expected to announce a replacement later Monday. "We knew before the downhill in Kitzbuehel that Hannes wasnt doing well," the coach said. "That he still won the race is almost incredible." Berthold said it wasnt an option for Reichelt to rely on painkillers to take part in the Olympic downhill on Feb. 9, the first Alpine event of the Games. "His condition is that bad, it would have been medically irresponsible to ski even once more," Berthold said. Besides his triumph in Kitzbuehel, Reichelt had four more podiums in World Cup speed events this season. He has seven career wins. His only Olympic race was the super-G in Turin in 2006, where he finished 10th. The federations sport director, Hans Pum, said Reichelt "was in the form of his life." "This is obviously really bitter," Pum said. "But health is the most important. We wish him all the best and a speedy recovery and hope he returns soon." Cheap JerseysWholesale Jerseys Wholesale JerseysCheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys' ' '