what will haunt the Pistons in the offseason?Reggie Jackson Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Apr 6 '17, 08:17PM
With the Pistons all but mathematically eliminated from playoff contention this season, the last four games will take on a different tenor as the team looks to finish on a high and to get a look at some alternative lineups. That’s going to http://www.officialpistonstore.com/Tracy_Mcgrady_Jerseychange, beginning in Friday’s matchup at Houston.  “We will still play our main guys, but Henry and Boban will be in there every night now,” coach Stan Van Gundy said after Thursday’s practice. “I probably should have done it earlier but we were still in it. Now we’ve lost 10 of out 12, so it’s not like we’re rolling with the other guys and we’re going to step back. That includes getting some significant playing time for rookie Henry Ellenson and 7-foot-4 center Boban Marjanovic, who have played sparingly in the regular season. “We probably should have been searching for alternatives before.” Van Gundy also conceded that point guard Reggie Jackson is done for the season, barring something unforeseen. Jackson, who was healthy but has missed the last five games, never got to 100 percent after treatments for tendinitis in training camp. “He won’t play these last four games (but) you never know — if you get injury stuff,” Van Gundy said. “I’m not planning on (him playing). The plan is to let him step away and clear his mind and go into the offseason without a bad taste in his mouth.” Jackson struggled in the latter part of the http://www.officialpistonstore.com/Terry_Mills_Jersey season, playing 52 games after he sat the first 21, but never looked like his production from last season. Van Gundy said they’ll gauge how Jackson does in the offseason and try to be ready for next season. “We’ll try to encourage him to take a different approach to the offseason. He puts in a lot of time and work and we appreciate that, but we’ll try to get him to change the way he does it a little bit,” he said. Whatever swagger they had was gone — and for the most part, whatever playoff chances they had went down with it. The Pistons (35-43) had a string of seven straight games against teams with losing records — favorable path to the playoffs — and won just two (home against Phoenix and Brooklyn), as they tumbled out of playoff position. Van Gundy left open a small possibility that Jackson could return. A small possibility. Jackson, who missed the opening 21 games with left knee tendinitis, never returned to last year's form. Ish Smith replaced him in the starting lineup against Chicago on March 22, and Jackson was inactive two games later at New York. He hasn't played since. "Reggie was struggling, and for good reason; a lot of stuff out of his control," Van Gundy said. "It was weighing on him and we thought, at that time, being fresh-minded would not only be good for him, but us being fresh-minded would help." Smith, who sparked the Pistons to an 11-10 record without Jackson to begin the season, drew praise from his coach. The Pistons (35-43), who sit No. 11 Reggie Jackson Authentic Jersey in the Eastern Conference, can be eliminated from playoff contention with Chicago and Indiana wins Thursday night. "You think of everything you could have done," Van Gundy said. "We've got to really look at ourselves as a team. We just didn't show up (the past few weeks) and be competitive." New biggest fan: Van Gundy wore a Georgetown sweatshirt to Thursday's practice, saying he's now the program's biggest fan. Former Hoyas and NBA great Patrick Ewing was named Georgetown's new head coach this week. Van Gundy hired Ewing as an assistant when he coached the Orlando Magic. "For five years, he had my back in Orlando and I had his back," Van Gundy said. "He's a team guy. He wasn't worried about anyone else. He didn't care if the media liked him. I think it's one of the reasons it's taken him so long to get a head job. He didn't care if opposing coaches or players liked him. He cared about him, how he played and people in his organization." Van Gundy said Ewing's opportunity was long overdue. "There's guys that come along that you really appreciate; there are very few like Patrick," Van Gundy said. "There's not five people walking the planet that I have more respect for than Patrick Ewing. He's got the whole package. I'm all in on Patrick Ewing. I didn't give a crap about Georgetown, one way or another, until two days ago. Now, it's a team I'll follow every single game." "I want to see those guys operate http://www.authenticramsofficialshop.com/Nike-Cody-Wichmann-Jersey.html with our (regular) guys," Van Gundy said. "I don't want to just throw those guys out there as a group 36 minutes a night. We will try to work our rotation so they're out there with those other guys and see how they fit into the picture." The Pistons have been in a tailspin, since getting to .500 after victories over the Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks in mid-March. Things took a turn for the worse after that, with a 32-point loss at Cleveland, a 14-point loss at home to the Utah Jazz and six more losses in the next seven games. The big loss at Cleveland seemed to be the start — but not the cause — for the downturn. “You never know but it’s like we took that hit and it seems like it took it out of us. I don’t know if it was confidence-wise,” Van Gundy said. “(Media members) were asking if we turned a corner and if we were playing better. You get one bad game in Cleveland and we didn’t play well, but it had more to do with Cleveland playing great. “It took us three weeks to recover a competitive spirit. That’s something we’ve got to look at and it’s very disappointing. The three (recent) close losses have been disappointing too, but what sealed our season was that stretch of eight games.” Even after those disappointing losses, a buzzer-beating loss to the Miami Heat seemed to be the death knell, followed by an overtime loss to the Milwaukee Bucks and Wednesday’s squandered 20-point lead to the Toronto Raptors. “I want to see those guys operate with our (main rotation) guys. Some of the guys who have been playing a lot might have to take fewer minutes to get those guys minutes,” he said. “I don’t want to just throw those guys out there as a group 36 minutes a night. I don’t know if they would learn what we would like them to learn over the four games and if we would learn anything from that. “We will try to work our rotations so they’re out there with those other guys and see how they fit in the picture.” All told, it’s a lot of wondering what could have been during a http://www.authenticramsofficialshop.com/Nike-Greg-Robinson-Jersey.html favorable stretch of the schedule. It’s what will haunt the Pistons in the offseason and what Van Gundy will focus on in his assessment. But now, it’s about getting a better look at some of the younger players and how they react in true game situations with more minutes and bigger roles.
Deleted user Apr 8 '17, 01:09AM

I uhren shop lost nike a ralph lauren outlet total designer handbags of two oakley days nike free trainer 5.0 and nike shoes two hollister online shop nights, my mother will accompany instyler me celine outlet two nfl seahawks jerseys days and coach outlet online two nights. vans My illness oakley sunglasses is oakley good, burberry sale people jordan retro are converse sneakers getting michael kors fat, but nhl jerseys my burberry outlet online mother's longchamp outlet eyes new balance red, prada sunglasses with cheap oakley sunglasses dark circles, people polo ralph lauren outlet online have nfl falcons jerseys lost a cheap eyeglasses lot. I ralph lauren black friday will be hollister co hard hilfiger outlet to vans learn later, with mcm backpack outlet excellent huarache results to dsquared2 sale repay sacramento kings jerseys my coach outlet online mother.Father as toms.com a mountainMy father shoes outlet looks jordan retro 11 like hollister a oakley dull swarovski canada man, he usually stern, nike shoes serious nike outlet scary, tommy hilfiger outlet stores in michael kors bags my memory, barbour mens jackets he cheap michael kors did vans shoes not seem beats headphones to lebron james shoes hold michael kors uhren me, did coach black friday not give nike air me a warm words, baseball jerseys a long ray ban time, hermes birkin I cheap barbour jackets thought michael kors purses my iphone 5s cases father iphone 4s cases simply Do basketball shoes not nike roche like me, utah jazz jerseys every nike air max time asics I burberry handbags see him, michael kors I am a ray ban uk bit nfl packers jerseys inexplicable giuseppe zanotti sneakers "fear".May have pandora bracelet seen mlb jerseys the mcm backpack feelings tommy hilfiger online of nfl chiefs jerseys our father nfl dolphins jerseys and son, michael kors bags my polo outlet online mother air max 90 told cheap michael kors me true religion jeans outlet a few air jordan retro things, opened my memory nfl patriots jerseys of nfl redskins jerseys the gate. My oakley holbrook mother told nike roshe run me doudoune north face that air jordan when converse I was born, toronto raptors jerseys my barbour outlet store mother nike free in the nfl cowboys jerseys operating nfl saints jerseys room, my cheap ray ban father anxiously montre femme waiting swarovski crystal at the nfl eagles jerseys door, adidas online shop but easton bats also kept flat iron walking coach factory outlet online around, ralph lauren when the bottega news swarovski online shop of hermes birkin bag the nike store mother and christian louboutin son polo ralph lauren of mlb jerseys peace, louboutin shoes he air max 95 jumped up happily, coach outlet Some ralph lauren uk candy melon seeds sent nfl titans jerseys to see woolrich clearance everyone. nike id Dad can longchamp not control air yeezy his feelings, ed hardy do michael kors outlet online not know how many tommy hilfiger canada times pandora jewellery australia went north face to true religion outlet the longchamp handbags corridor oakley pas cher to memphis grizzlies jerseys let toms shoes outlet the burberry outlet tears flowing michael kors outlet online happy.And when true religion jeans outlet I was fendi shoes six or dre headphones seven lakers jersey years ray ban sunglasses outlet old, in a rolex replica night, my mother beats by dr dre on cheap jordans the asics gel night burberry outlet shift, my nfl vikings jerseys father took me coach outlet usa to nike mercurial just burberry build michael kors outlet the swarovski crystal stadium oakley to pandora charms play, beats by dre headphones then hollister co the horloges square lights michael kors outlet online sale have not been long champ installed, nike factory outlet can come to the fitness air max thea of louboutin shoes people is new balance very adidas online shop much, converse The edge nfl giants jerseys of the jerseys from china stadium as the arrows ray ban wayfarer burst into the tommy hilfiger sea, nike roshe run my father shouted coach shop factory behind north face jackets me, I pretended nfl jerseys not to hear, toms shoes afraid he hermes tracksuits limited portland trail blazers jerseys my omega watches freedom. When I pandora enjoy playing for a michael kors outlet online while, coach outlet store only ray-ban sunglasses to new balance find thomas sabo my toms outlet father detroit pistons jersey is ralph lauren polo not timberland outlet around dsquared2 shoes me, michael kors outlet online sale suddenly miami heat jersey I was a little scared ray-ban sunglasses to oakley sunglasses cheap know 76ers jerseys the big wedding dress break, but air max also oakley vault worried about the bad nfl rams jerseys guys, new balance shoes I dare not p90x3 call longchamp black friday my father, true religion jeans women to jordans fight nfl steelers jerseys back montblanc the michaelkors.com fear oakley sunglasses outlet of clippers jerseys groping longchamp back Home, air max to the hornets jersey home, my air force father has new york knicks jersey not michael kors outlet come tory burch sale back, I also toms shoes outlet know that burberry my north face canada father kate spade outlet must louboutin find ray ban me nfl bears jerseys everywhere, soccer jerseys I true religion will nike air max sit bulls jersey in bcbg max a coach factory outlet dark nike jordan corner burberry outlet online of the ray ban prezzi floor. Do not nfl jaguars jerseys know polo ralph how nike free much time michael kors before I saw wholesale handbags my adidas zx father burberry handbags carrying a mcm handbags lame levis outlet lame hogan sito ufficiale lame, michael kors outlet online sale his face nfl 49ers jerseys anxious, calvin klein outlet I nfl raiders jerseys think: adidas this grumpy soccer shoes outlet dad louboutin shoes will certainly be severely hugo boss beat me. babyliss flat iron My father marc jacobs handbags saw rolex watches me, but gently ray ban sunglasses hold tn requin pas cher me nike shoes up, with plein shoes a the north face outlet hoarse voice north face outlet said to me: toms.com "After toms shoes outlet going out polo ralph lauren outlet to oakley store play, prada outlet do nba jersey not run so long champ fast, adults call michael kors black friday you, timberland boots to immediately rolex watches agreed, thunder jerseys know?" nike outlet I nfl buccaneers jerseys am pumas little lacoste outlet Head, ralph lauren outlet my thomas sabo father oakley sunglasses put tommy hilfiger outlet me down, I ray ban black friday found pandora charms my nike soccer shoes father wholesale handbags feet flow valentino shoes a lot of chi flat iron blood, purses and handbags I know to nfl colts jerseys find ralph lauren me, my father air max dragged atl jerseys a cheap coach purses injured omega watches leg nfl chargers jerseys do not know air jordan shoes how many michael kors way spurs jerseys to go, juicy couture handbags but adidas clothings also worn nike roshe run feet.Now think of nfl jets jerseys it, thin huarache experience, only mcm bags to know my coach outlet father cheap oakley sunglasses is also love michael kors purses me, coach factory outlet but mizuno the love coach bags friday buried in the bottom of veneta my jimmy choo outlet heart. Father nfl browns jerseys loves hollister kids mountains, my kate spade bags father's armani watches love so nike running shoes that ralph lauren factory store I nuggets jersey learned a strong, ralph lauren uk accompanied adidas.nl by north face backpacks my michael kors growth.A long ray bans time ago ray ban pas cher wanted ralph lauren outlet online to prada write rockets jerseys an hollister clothing article for nfl broncos jerseys his cheap oakley father, michael kors bags but the ecco mens shoes delay salvatore ferragamo did oakley black friday not tommy hilfiger online shop write. Because michael kors handbags I'm nike air max 90 afraid marc jacobs handbags my burberry handbags penny can new orleans pelicans jerseys not nike write givenchy a nike roshe run story supra shoes between cheap true religion one third of polo ralph lauren us. But I tory burch handbags always vibram five fingers seem prada shoes to burberry handbags be doing something juicy couture clothings against prada handbags it golden state warriors ...A child, puma online shop my father in my oakley outlet eyes, it nfl panthers jerseys is like eyeglasses frames a mountain, jimmy choo so phoenix suns jerseys big. mavericks jerseys And barbour jackets outlet I nike factory was oakley standard issue just burberry outlet online a small cheap ray ban roadside weeds, the oakley sunglasses cheap mountains versace of mens hoodies the toms outlet towering so that I nike air max did not milwaukee bucks jerseys close washington wizards jerseys to minnesota timberwolves jerseys his courage, coach bags outlet but nfl bills jerseys did oakley outlet online not swarovski dare to conquer omega watches it. celine outlet online For christian louboutin all timberland pas cher this ralph lauren outlet online mountain, nba jersey I totally nfl jerseys do celtics jerseys not know. For me, it roshe is cle Jerseys so far away, air max I north face can only pandora jewelry occasionally ferragamo secretly looking adidas shoes up, for fear that polo ralph lauren outlet encountered a hermes belt severe new balance store eyes.I ray ban pas cher never ray ban outlet said my replica watches father's good, nike my omega father coach outlet never reebok asked tory burch me one. There was bcbg max azria only huaraches one coach factory of us who kate spade handbags asked burberry outlet online me salomon for his interest. free running This relationship hogan has nfl lions jerseys been philipp plein clothes maintained barbour for hollister clothing store a ferragamo shoes long time ralph lauren did longchamp not swarovski jewelry improve, burberry outlet online but mcm bags increasingly indiana pacers jerseys bad. timberland shoes After nba jersey a dad boutique clothing 's harsh education, the nike uk gap between under armour outlet us air max shoes became michael kors outlet more nfl texans jerseys and more adidas deep up.We do ray ban outlet not easton bats even chrome hearts clothings ignore each northface other, louboutin shoes this relationship we brooklyn nets have never air max pas cher wanted kate spade handbags to improve. coach factory online Although tory burch sale the ray bans mother converse outlet repeatedly persuaded, giuseppe zanotti but I seem nhl jerseys to michael kors be inherited him rayban (that time has long michael kors handbags been the north face not orlando magic jerseys called ray ban his red bottom shoes father.) Stubborn nfl azcardinals jerseys gene, no "retreat." So, this rolex watch sad father nfl ravens jerseys and nfl bengals jerseys daughter polo ralph relationship stalemate coach outlet store for a long mbt shoes time.

michael kors handbags