No one was having more fun than Tyler Ennis,Lakers beat Spurs 102-95 Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Deleted user Apr 6 '17, 01:54AM
The Lakers, battling to stay out of the Western Conference cellar, put the game out of hand with a run of 11 straight points midway through the fourth quarter. Making his first http://www.officialbluejacketsproshop.com/Matt_Calvert_Jersey start of the season, Ennis had 19 points in place of injured starter D'Angelo Russell and the Lakers never trailed in a 102-95 victory over the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night. Tyler Ennis scored a career-high 19 points and Wagner-ex Jordan Clarkson chipped in with 17 to lead the struggling Los Angeles Lakers to a stunning 102-95 victory over the Spurs Wednesday night at the AT&T Center. Back-to-back threes by rookie Davis Bertans pulled the Spurs within 100-95 with 1:19 left, but the Spurs could not score any more points during the rest of the game as the Lakers closed out their first victory over the Spurs this season on a clinching dunk by David Nwaba. The Lakers jumped to a 26-point lead early in the second quarter. But the Spurs battled back to tie the score early in the fourth quarter before the Lakers nailed down the victory against a substitution-stacked Spurs lineup. Bertans and Tony Parker scored 14 each to lead San Antonio. The Spurs, in the midst of a brutal stretch of four games during a five-day period and on the back end of a rare back-to-back, saw their three-game winning streak snap and an eight-game streak over the Lakers. The loss for the Spurs http://www.officialrockieshop.com/authentic-5-carlos-gonzalez-jersey.html (60-18) dealt a huge blow to their hopes of claiming the top seed in the West. It means that any combination of a Golden State win or a Spurs loss during the remaining games of the regular season would clinch the No. 1 position for the Warriors. Kawhi Leonard and LaMarcus Aldridge started and played most of the first half, but did not see action in the second half for the Spurs. Leonard finished with 11 points and Aldridge had eight points and six rebounds. Parker did not play in the fourth quarter. Los Angeles scored the first nine points of the second quarter on a run capped by Thomas Robinson's finger roll that gave them a 40-16 lead 78 seconds into the second quarter. The Lakers finished the first quarter with a 17-2 run capped by Clarkson's layup that gave them a 31-14 advantage. San Antonio missed its last nine shots of the quarter and finished at 27.2 percent in the quarter. But San Antonio chipped away at the league during the rest of the half, pulling within 49-37 on Patty Mills' 3-pointer with 2:51 left and 53-41 at the half. The Spurs kept pecking away throughout the third quarter. A run of nine straight points on two consecutive 3-pointers by Jonathon Simmons and rookie Bryn Forbes at the end of the third quarter and early in the fourth pulled the Spurs into a 76-all tie with 11:18 left. The 23-55 Lakers earned their second straight win Wednesday, topping the Spurs in San Antonio, 102-95. With the Warriors beating the Suns, the Lakers now hold the NBA's third-worst record. But because the Lakers will lose their 2017 first-round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers if it falls outside the first three spots, many Lakers fans are sweating after the team's last two wins. "Everybody is just playing free and unselfish, just trying to make the right plays," said Lakers forward Julius Randle, one of five players in double figures. "Everybody is aggressive, so, naturally, it's a lot of fun." Los Angeles led by as many as 26 points in snapping an eight-game skid against San Antonio. San Antonio played http://www.officialbluejaysproshop.com its normal starting lineup, with the exception of injured guard Danny Green, despite already clinching the Southwest Division title. Kawhi Leonard and LaMarcus Aldridge did not play in the second half, however, as Popovich opted to rest his starting forwards. Leonard finished with 11 points in 14 minutes, and Aldridge had eight points and six rebounds in 16 minutes. The Lakers (23-55) may have the league's third worst record, but outplayed the Spurs and snapped their three-game winning streak. San Antonio scored a season-low 14 points in the first quarter for the second consecutive game. "We were able to move the ball well, but we also got stagnant at some times, just in mud, we had some open looks and didn't make them," Leonard said. Ennis responded with five points, two assists and no turnovers in the opening period. He finished with six assists and only one turnover while shooting 3 for 4 on 3-pointers. "I think for me, in my Roberto Osuna Authentic Jersey situation so far, coach is making me feel more comfortable than I've been," Ennis said. "My teammates have believed in me. That's the main thing for me, is being able to be comfortable out there." Larry Nance Jr. had six points and two rebounds in the opening four minutes as the Lakers rolled to a 31-14 lead in the first quarter. Nance finished with 15 points and nine rebounds and Randle had 11 points and eight rebounds. Los Angeles outscored San Antonio 58-38 in the paint. The Lakers will be forced to trade their upcoming pick in the NBA draft to Philadelphia unless they get one of the top three selections as part of a Feb. 20, 2015, trade. Because the draft http://www.officialbluejacketsproshop.com/Sam_Gagner_Jersey pick is only protected up to the third pick, some Lakers fans want the team to lose and fall further down the standings. The Lakers are currently third in the standings behind Brooklyn and Phoenix. An unexpected win against the Spurs likely didn't make some Lakers fans happy, but Ennis didn't care. The Lakers (23-55) continued a modest two-game winning streak for the once-pround franchise -- only the fifth time this season the Lakers have won back-to-back games.